Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chicago April 2-6

I went to Chicago last weekend to visit family and to attend my cousin Liz's Bridal Shower. The trip included some of the usual stops like White Castle, Vito and Nick's ($6.00 Old Style Pitchers, Yes!), and Dunkin Donuts (for the coffee). I had fun playing cards with family and learning some new games. I played Wario:Smooth Moves with the Stones, which was almost too much fun. The shower was a tea party, in which the Bride was showered with many wonderful gifts. The food was yummy. I was so thankful to be able to attend. Greg and I shared goofy websites, including fmylife.com. Oh yes, now I have even more websites to waste time on! The weekend ended with a little snow. Nice getting home to Ethan and the dogs, but I sure do love visiting with everyone. Luckily, we will be back in June for the wedding. It is going to be a blast. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment