Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fund Raising Plan

finest

As I announced in a previous blog, I have been selected by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation-Northern California Chapter to be honored on March 8 for being a leader in our community.  The Foundation has posted information about the event on their website and can be found by clicking the image above. 

Over the last couple of weeks, I have planned out my fund raising plan. Most of my fund raising is going to be centered around living in Sonoma County, also known as Wine Country.  I want to represent this great place I live, so I am going to turn to my local community for support.  I'm starting with a 100 Bottles of Wine Campaign, in which I am looking to local wineries to donate a bottle of wine or two for use as auction items at the event.  I am also trying to put together an package auction item for a Wine Country Get-A-Way, which will hopefully include hotel accommodations, wine tasting, and a around of golf. 

In January I will look to my friends and family to make a donation to my campaign.  In February I am planning on hosting a box lunch sale to my co-workers.  I will team up with a local deli to sell lunch to my co-workers, where a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Foundation.  I also have some other ideas, but I want to save some surprises for later.  I am really excited about this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment