Fall is my favorite season, but there is so much about summer to love. Here is my top 10 reasons to love summer:
10.Concerts-seems bands travel more during the summer than any other time of year.
9. More daylight-the sun is shining when the alarm goes off.
8. Blockbuster movies.
7. Fireworks on the 4th of July.
6. The County Fair.
5. Weddings-people like to get married during the summer. This year we know four people getting married between June and August.
4. BBQ's and eating outdoors.
3. Fresh (local)corn-on-the-cob.
2. Fresh (local) fruit-peaches, strawberries, watermelon.