Tuesday, October 27, 2009

CF Clinic Visit

I had my quarterly CF Clinic visit on Friday. This marked my last visit at this clinic due to changing insurance. The next visit I have will be in January with a whole new CF team. My visit went good. I saw a new doctor on the team Dr. Hayes. Which was a little strange because I had to go over my whole history knowing I would not be seeing this doctor again. Anyway, we went over my PFTs, which he said looked great. I have to get all my annual blood work done and I will be going back on Flonase. My oxygen saturation was 98%. After the visit I made my usual happy hour stop at Gold Dust, followed by a little dinner at an Italian cafe, and then shopping at Macys. I'm going to miss these trips into San Francisco.

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything went well! Pretty dumb that you have to switch teams because of insurance :(

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete