- Ethan and I took many trips including Las Vegas, WonderCon, Spring Training in Phoenix, San Francisco, Chicago, Boonville, South Bay, and L.A. We made a trip up to Milwaukee to add on another ballpark to our Quest for 30 Parks.
- I suffered a relapse of headaches after sinus surgery, but continued my battle and won! Even thought I still get a few headaches here and there, it is nothing like it use to be.
- In April I changed my snacks to protein only snacks and stuck with it.
- I started networking with CF via CF forums, blogs, and facebook.
- At work, I was given a new responsibility which came with many challenges, which I faced head on.
- Also at work, I got a project moving after being stalled for over 10 years.
- I made the major decision to switch health insurance. My first appointment with the new doctor is Thursday.
- I have new people in my life to love: Jacob was born February 25, Christian October 20 and Hunter December 16.
- I began volunteering at the animal shelter. It is a lot of fun, very rewarding, and is a great form of exercise.
Finally, here is a review of 2009 in Numbers:
2-Times I went to Chicago.
4-Wedding I attended.
5-Seasons of The Office I watched.
9-Number of books I read.
11-Weight I lost (in pounds).
16-Number of people who follow my blog.
16-Days spent volunteering at the shelter.
32-Number of candles on my birthday cake.
32-Number of blogs that I follow.
84-Number of blogs I wrote.
2640-Minutes spent at water aerobics.