Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall, October and Zombies

Fall is here and October is just a few short days away. This weekend I am planning on decorating for Halloween, one of my favorite holidays.

Last November, I posted a craft blog about a zombie cross stitch project that I was starting.  I wanted to complete 9 cross stitch pattern and put them together in a wall-hanging by THIS Halloween.  I have been working really hard and officially finished the 9th project this week.  After the decorations are set out, I am going to work on the wall hanging next.  It really should not take long, so I am hoping to have it done by next weekend.

I actually found cross stitching to be a great craft.  I have never done it before.  It was easy to learn (I taught myself) and never frustrating.  I found it to be very relaxing and comforting.  It does not require a lot of energy and I could just sit on the couch at night and work on my project.  But it requires just enough concentration, it helped take my mind off of stress or anxiety in my life.  I am already thinking of ideas for my next project.

Here is a look at my Zombies!








These are not my original designs. I used an instruction book to create these crafts. These are scans of my finished project.  If you own the rights to these designs and don't like that they are posted, please tell me and I will remove this post.  If you are interested in creating these Zombie craft, please purchase the book...don't copy them from my blog.  It is simply titled Zombie Cross-Stitch.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so fabulous! Clearly I need to take up cross-stitching!

    ReplyDelete