Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Hawaiian Vacation

From September 9 through the 16, I was on Maui, in Hawaii.  We had a lovely trip.  The weather was perfect, the food was great, and we had good company too.  I spent many peaceful mornings on the beach, drinking coffee, swimming, and snorkeling.  Most afternoons, we would sip Mai Tais during happy hour and catch the sun set. I avoided getting sunburned.  The only bad parts of the trip was my back hurting most mornings due to a really hard bed and seeing a still-born baby dolphin.  The mother was circling the baby trying to revive it. Horrible.

Here is a list of the good memories I will keep for this trip.

Beaches


Happy Hour


Luau


Maui Tropical Plantation


Ali'i Kula Lavender Gardens


Grand Wailea Spa Grande Massage



Snorkeling at Molokini and Turtle Town


Yummy Desserts


Sun Sets



1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful! I was there when I was 19...would love to go back!

    ReplyDelete