Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Work Out Wednesday: 6x6 Work Out Challenge

I have decided to name my current work out challenge the 6x6 challenge (Exercising six days a week for six weeks).  I am currently on Day 4 of week one.  Still early in the challenge, but so far successful.  I am planning on giving a recap of this full week during the next Work Out Wednesday post.  This post is intended to set my goals for next week.  This could alter slightly, depending on if I am able to fit in a work out on Easter.  But this is my plan.

Sunday April 8-30 minute walk
Monday April 9-45 minutes elliptical
Tuesday April 10-40 minutes lap swim
Wednesday April 11-30 minutes of yoga
Thursday April 12-30 minutes cardio, weight training
Friday April 13-Day off
Saturday April 14-60 minutes water aerobics





No comments:

Post a Comment