I have lots going on these days, so I thought I would up date Tuesday Ten style.
1. After getting sick over a week ago, I was put on Cipro to get my cough to calm down. It took almost the entire treatment, but my cough is back to "normal."
2. I have a visit with my new CF clinic this Friday.
3. My husband and I attended Paws for Love, an annual charity event to raise funds for animals in need. We got a lot of cool stuff, in which I will post pictures soon!
4. We went to the PGA Pro-Am Tour on Saturday at Pebble Beach. (That's golf for those of you wondering what PGA is!) This is a very exciting charity event because celebrities play golf with professional golfers. We saw Tom Brady, Tony Romo, George Lopez, Andy Garcia (he called me sweetie :) ), Bill Murray (who I got a hug from), and Josh Duhamel. It was a beautiful day at Pebble Beach.
5. I finally met our new cousin, Hunter.
6. We visited with Ethan's Grandma over the weekend. It was her birthday and she took us out for a wonderful Valentine's dinner.
7. Dotty has to wear a cone on her head. She has a growth on her paw that she started chewing, so she has to wear the cone until the growth heals.
8. I have decided to participate in the Great Strides Walk for the CR Foundation here in Santa Rosa on May 1. Let the fundraising begin! Anyone in the area is welcome to walk on my team with me. So far the only walkers are me, Ethan and my dad. Heather is a maybe.
9. I have posted before that I use TOBI in my nasal rinse for four weeks on and then four weeks off. The last four weeks were my four weeks off. Normally during my off weeks I have lots of sinus pressure and some sinus headaches. This time I only got two headaches and the pressure was minimal. That is a huge improvement from the other off weeks.
10. There are lots of birthdays in February: Grandma, Aunt Norma (turning 50!), Sister-In-Law Natalie, Uncle Mike, Uncle Wally, Lauren, and Jacob's 1st Birthday. Lots to celebrate this month!