Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Work Out Wednesday-Taking Steps

Last week, Ethan and I spent four days in Disneyland! During the entire visit, I wore my pedometer. Dorky, I know, but it was fun to see how much walking we actually did while there.  Here are the numbers, by day:

Day 1: 26547 steps
Day 2: 19565 steps
Day 3: 15386 steps
Day 4: 15691 steps

A total of 77,189 steps.  You walk about a mile for every 2,000 steps. So in four days we walked close to 40 miles.  For comparison, I walk about 4,000 steps on an average day, not including any steps taken while exercising.  No wonder we are hungry the whole time at Disneyland...think of all the calories we must be burning!

1 comment:

  1. Hats off to you. Or maybe SHOES off would be slightly more appropriate a response. I think you more than earned yourself a new pair of treads with that post. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete