Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

This 4th of July weekend is most dedicated to relaxing and catching up with *minor* stuff around the house. After being so busy last month, I just needed a weekend to do NOTHING! I had to work Friday, but Ethan had the day off. That evening we went to a friends house for a BBQ and fireworks. The actual 4th, I didn't even leave the house. I spent a lot of time on my blog site, mostly reading other people's blogs and I watched Dial M for Murder. I like to stay home on the 4th of July because it is a really scary day for the dogs. They did ok with the firecracker nosie, but they were scared. They mostly just wanted to be right next to us. At one point in the evening, Ethan was reading comic books with Jeter on his chest and Dotty right by his side. I feel bad for them, but it is cute when they want to be so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment