Monday, October 4, 2010

Seattle-The Run Down

I never got around to blogging about my trip past days 1 and 2. I was just too busy having fun to stop and spend time on the computer. Here is a run down of the trip, including a few pictures:

Seattle, WA
September 26-October 2, 2010
Coast Starlight



World Mark-Camlin



Pike Place Market



Space Needle



The Underground Tour
Agilent in Everett, WA
Jimi Hendrix's Grave



Tap House Beer Sampling



Pumpkin Spice Lattes



A Coffee Tour


>

Bainbridge Island



Olympic Sculpture Park
Red Mill Burger
Safeco Park-A's win 8-1



Woodland Park Zoo



Pub Tour

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was TONS of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure fit a lot in! I'm glad you had such a good time. You had every right not to be blogging during your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics, Colleen. Makes me want to go on vacation. Glad you and Ethan get to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete