Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A-Z Happy Birthday Brandi

Salty Superstar recently posted a blog called "A-Z" dedicated to Brandi.  It's a fun blog post, so I thought I would do something similar.  And very fitting to post on what would of been Brandi's 34th birthday.  Happy Birthday Brandi.

A-Age: 34

B-Bed Size:  Sleep Number Queen

C-Chore you hate: Cleaning the house, which is why I have a housekeeper.

D-Dog's Name: Dotty and Jeter

E-Essential start of the day: Brushing my teeth.  It's the first thing I do each morning.

F-Favorite color: Purple

G-Gold or Silver: Silver

H-Height: 5'4"

I-Instruments I played: piano and flute

J-Job Title: Environmental Scientist

K-Kids: No kids, just fur babies

L-Living arrangements: I own my home and live with my husband.

M-Mom's name: Pam

N- Nicknames: Cow and Leeners

O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: coughing up blood and two back surgeries.

P-Pet Peeve: People who don't follow the rules.

Q-Quote from a movie: "The steps aren't enough, you have to feel the music."

R-Right or left handed: Left

S-Siblings: One, an older sister.

T-Time you wake up: weekdays around 6 am.  Weekends between 7 and 8.

U-Underwear: Everyday

V-Vegetable I dislike: Peas!

W-Ways I run late: Traffic

X-Xrays I have had: Countless chest and back xrays.  And one of my broken wrist.

Y-Yummy foods I make: Chile, Beef Stew, Red Pepper Soup

Z-Zoo favorite: Monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment