Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Shopping

I generally dislike holiday shopping. Well, I actually like it, I just don't like the crowded stores, filled with rude, upset and angry people. It ruins the holiday spirit. I try to have most of my shopping done before Thanksgiving. This year I still had a lot to do once Thanksgiving rolled around. One nice thing about shopping in December is all the sales out there right now. Macy's sent me a coupon for 25% off my entire purchase for an entire week. JCPenny's just sent me a $10 off coupon with a purchase of $10 or more. The best experience I had was last night at Kohl's. I had a $10 off coupon with a purchase of $20. I also had a 15% off my entire purchase coupon. I asked the sales person if I could use both in the same transaction and he said yes! I didn't notice, but the coupon had expired, so when he scanned it, it didn't work. I honestly didn't realize the coupon had expired, so I politely just said thanks anyway. He honored the coupon anyway and gave me the additional 15% off. I think that is just great service.

On a different note, I started No Two Snowflakes Are Alike one year ago today! I am glad I have stuck with it and have connected with some great people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment