Monday, August 2, 2010

So Many Activities

An important part of my life is staying active. I have a goal of going to the gym four days a week. I meet this goal most of the time. There are also a lot of other ways to stay active. This past week was full of being active, I basically got in 7 days of active exercise. Here was my schedule for last week:

Sunday- I walked homeless dogs living at a local shelter for about 2 hours. I do this every Sunday morning.
Monday-Lifted weights and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes.
Tuesday-Yoga Class
Wednesday- Dotty and I started a 6-week agility course class. Class time is one hour. A good work out for both of us!
Thursday-45 minutes on the elliptical.
Friday- This was really my day off from exercise. We went to the county fair. Still keeping active, however. We where there for about 8 hours, which involved a lot of walking.
Saturday-End the week with water aerobics, a one hour class.

This will be my schedule now until agility ends. Oh and the fair was a one time thing, of course. I'll be looking forward to this Friday and having a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment